The mission of The Arc of Indiana County is to include people with developmental delays or other disabilities in every community. Sometimes, community members have heard about a disability but don’t know much about it. They may feel uncomfortable interacting with a person with a disability.
People with disabilities want to work, live in and contribute to their community like everyone else.
The Community Disability Awareness Workgroup hopes you will be able to join us at our monthly meetings, the 1st Monday of each month, 8:30 to 9:30am, at The Arc of Indiana County office.
For additional information or questions, please contact, Barbara Telthorster (Executive Director, The Arc of Indiana County) at 724-349-8230 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- People with disabilities and their families
- Alice Paul House Abuse Center
- Arc of Indiana County
- ARIN IU 28
- Armstrong County School District
- Armstrong-Indiana MH/MR Program
- Community Guidance Center
- Community Living and Learning
- Family Behavioral Resources
- Health Care Quality Unit (HCQU)
- ICW Vocational Services
- Indiana County School District
- Indiana County Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana County Commissioners
- Indiana County District Attorney Thomas Bianco
- Indiana County Judge Carol Hanna
- Indiana County Human Services Council Emergency & Disaster Preparedness
- Indiana County Sherrif
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- New Story
- PA Dept. of Health
- PA State Police
- State Senator
- State Representatives