Programs Offered by or through the Arc of Indiana County
The Arc of Indiana County works to include all children and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities — or other disabilities — in all communities by:
- Identifying best practices and barriers to its work by asking questions and listening.
- Building partnerships with people within the community.
- Realizing positive outcomes for people with disabilities.
Programs and activities in which the Arc of Indiana provides or is involved in include:
- Community Disability Awareness Workgroup
- Parent Transition Group
- Parent Mentor Group
- Independent Monitoring for Quality (IM4Q)
- Youth Employment Expo
- Electronic Portfolio
- Emergency Information Packets
- Foundation for The Arc of Indiana County
- Information About My Disability
- Local, State and National Partnerships
- National and State Conference of Executives
- Speaker’s Bureau