This year, the Bark for the Arc event will be providing you with two contest events: the Pet Costume Contest and the Superlative Contest. Your registration of $10.00 per pet allows you to participate in both contests, however, participation in both is not required.
If you’re entering more than one pet, please make sure you enter the correct number of pets when paying with the online form.
- Participants must clean up after their pet during the event. Disposal stations will be provided.
- Participants are required to practice responsible pet ownership.
- Participants must agree to the following
- I hereby voluntarily agree to idemnify and hold harmless the released parties from and against any claims, demands or actions, including any and all costs and expenses, related to injuries or damages which are alleged to have been cause by me or my pet.
- I assume all risks for injuries and damages sustained as a result of a the manner and method by which this event is administered. The Mack Foundation and Arc of Indiana Country are fully release from liability, and I discharge them from any and all responsibility, claims, demands, or causes of action of any kind arising from any injuries or damages incurred to me or my pet during this event, regardless of who causes the injury or damage sustained, and regardless of basis in fault or negligence. I understand that my pet will not be allowed admittance unless and until I agree to assume full responsibility for the actions of my pet.
You can register via mail for each contest by completing the Pet Costume Registration Form and/or the Superlative Contest Registration Form (coming soon) and mailing the form(s) to The Arc.
If you’d like to register online, do the following:
Step 1: Provide your information, agree to the Participant Guidelines and Waiver, then click “Register Pet(s)”.
Step 2: Pay online
Do not continue to this step until you have successfully completed step 1.
Click on the Pay Now icon to pay your registration fee. Once you’re redirected to the payment page, you can choose the “Checkout as Guest” option if you don’t have a PayPal account.
Registration is PER PET. If you’re registering more than one pet, please make sure you enter the correct number of pets when paying with the online form.