The mission of The Arc of Indiana County is to include people with developmental delays or other disabilities in every community. Sometimes, community members have heard about a disability but don’t know much about it. They may feel uncomfortable interacting with a person with a disability.
People with disabilities want to work, live in and contribute to their community like everyone else.
The Community Disability Awareness Workgroup hopes you will be able to join us at our monthly meetings, the 1st Monday of each month, 8:30 to 9:30am, at The Arc of Indiana County office.
For additional information or questions, please contact, Michelle Jordan (Executive Director, The Arc of Indiana County) at 724-349-8230.
- People with disabilities and their families
- Alice Paul House Abuse Center
- Armstrong-Indiana Intermediate Unit 28 (ARIN IU 28)
- Armstrong County School District
- Armstrong-Indiana Behavioral and Developmental Health Program (AIBDHP)
- Community Guidance Center (CGC)
- Community Living and Learning
- Family Behavioral Resources (FBR)
- Health Care Quality Unit (HCQU)
- ICW Vocational Services
- Indiana County Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana County Commissioners
- Indiana County Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Indiana County District Attorney Patrick Dougherty
- Indiana County Human Services Council Emergency & Disaster Preparedness
- Indiana County School Districts
- Indiana County Sheriff’s Office
- Indiana Regional Medical Center (IRMC)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP)
- New Story
- PA Dept. of Health
- PA Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- PA State Police
- State Senator
- State Representatives
- The Arc of Indiana County
- The Care Center